Who We Are
1. Red Fox Fashion Ltd established in 2007, since then we have expanded our customer base to worldwide.
2. Our aim is to ensure our customers an excellent experience and outstanding customer service.
3. We specialising in high quality ladies fashion handbags, Clutch bags, evening bags and genuine leather bags from Italy.
4. We have large import volumes to make sure our customers have the latest styles and trends within the fashion field.
5. We have over 1000 styles in stock; you can come in to our store. We are based in Philtone House, Derby Street, Manchester.
Contact us –
Philtone House Derby Street M8 8AT,Manchester, UK.Tel: (+44) 161 834 7200 / 161 832 2484 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service –
Shipping & Delivery –
- We will dispatch the order for same day delivery if the payment can be cleared before 2 pm for U.K mainland and for Republic Ireland we will dispatch the order for same day delivery if the payment can be cleared before 12 noon.
- For International countries, we will arrange the shipping once the payment is cleared.
- Orders placed during the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
- We only choose the best possible courier service for our customers but when peak season comes then this it may affect the delivery times.
- All of our shipments can be tracked.
- Customers can arrange their own courier but have to notify us first.
Returns & Replacement –
- Once you have received your order, please check your items and contact us if there are any faulty items within 7 days after delivery.
- Any faulty items you have received please send a picture that clearly show the damage and description on the item to our customer service email.
- We will issue a credit note to put in your account and it will be used for your next order with us.
- We will not accept any returns if the item has been used by a customer therefore, it is your responsibility to check prior selling it.
- We can’t accept if the items are faulty due to in transit.
- It is your responsibility for postage fee to return any items.
We will not ask for your bank details online. For online orders, once you have place your order you can call us to provide your card detail to us otherwise, we will contact you once your order is ready for shipment and let you know your final price depending on your order stock availability.
We only accept Debit Card/ Credit Card or bank transfer.
If you are an international customer, we only accept payment by bank transfer with a fee of £6 per transaction.
Our bank details will be on your invoice.
Every design and text on the website belongs to Red Fox Fashion Ltd. Pictures on our website not allow to download without our permission, but we do grant our customers a limit licence to use them subject to our terms and conditions.
We protect our customer’s privacy. All the details we collect will be confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
We only collect details from our customers such as:
The details we collect from our customers only for us to provide the service to our customers only.
The details we collect from our customers such as payment details will never be kept with us once it has been used. But basic details such as name, address, contact detail we will use that to create an account on our system only for shipping and invoicing use only.
The details we collect from our customer are crucial to us; customer details will never share with any third parties.
All paper documents will be shredded before securely disposed of. Our digital data is always destroyed before computers are disposed of.
In order to enable us to provide you with a personalised browsing experience, this site uses cookie information collection technology. Cookies are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer’s previous visits to this website, to ascertain the most popular features of this website and to show you relevant advertising as you browse the internet.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and you may amend your browser’s settings to prevent it from accepting cookies. You can also opt out of Google’s remarketing cookies by visiting this page:
Terms and Conditions
1.1 These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which we, Red Fox Fashion Limited (company number 06209878) whose registered office is at 23A Derby Street
Manchester M8 8HW (“We”, “Us” and “Our”) supply any of Our products (the “Products”) detailed on Our website at www.redfoxfashion.co.uk.
2 ORDERING PRODUCTS
2.1 Once you place your order on our website, our staff will process the order and will contact you regards on the stock availability.
2.2 We must have the full payment for the order before we ship out your order.
2.3 When we have received the full payment for the order then we will dispatch your order unless the customer have alternative request on the delivery date.
3.1 The prices payable for goods that you order are set out in our website (applicable if order is placed via website).
3.2 All the prices shown on our website does not includes VAT therefore customer have to pay 20% with the order. Otherwise, international customers could be tax free if you can provide us a valid VAT number.
3.3 All our postage fee is per one box only. If you need further help regarding on postage please visit our postage policy.
3.4 If customers have a discount then you will only pay for the final price after discount.
4.1 We would prefer our customer pay with Debit/Credit cards, if customer request to by bank transfer then we have to wait until the payment is shown on our account before we can ship out the order.
4.2 We can accept cheques but the amount is limited to under £1000.
5.1 We will cancel the order if our carrier service unable to deliver to your location.
5.2 We have the right to cancel your order if we cannot contact you within 48 hours after you place your order.
6.1 We will only deliver to the address that you provided on your order. No changes can be made once we have dispatched your order.
6.2 We will not able to make any compensation if your order is delayed due to the carrier.
6.3 Your order will be dispatch on the same day once you made a full payment for the order.
6.4 You should provide any instructions for delivery prior dispatching the order, we will not obligate for any loss or damaged for your goods due to no clear instruction given.
7.1 We shall not obligate any wear and tears due to transit.
7.2 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damages or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
5.5 You must observe and comply with all applicable law regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
5.6 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer, neither under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.